Engineering & Design Services
Who Are We?
For over 30 years, Allteck has been an industry leader in Engineering Procurement and Construction Management, delivering on its commitments by offering complete solutions including engineering and design of complex distribution projects for residential, commercial and industrial clients. We deliver hundreds of distribution design projects annually and have an extensive history of strong client relationships driven by excellent project delivery.
Our design team has decades of design and engineering experience in the public and private sectors; having worked with clients such as: Fortis BC,
Allteck’s team of Design professionals have over 38 years of combined experience in distribution design. Our Team consists of:
- A Design Lead with 18 years of Engineering and Design experience.
- 3 Full-Time Designers and a dedicated draftsperson with over 20 years of combined experience.
- A dedicated area manager with over 8 years of experience.
What We Offer
Allteck offers a total complete distribution design solutions where we will take a new project through the follow steps to ensure quality, timely and cost-effective delivery:
- Initial customer site visit to discuss the project, conduct a site assessment and define scope.
- Determine if there are any electrical or physical restrictions to the project.
- Design the required infrastructure to meet the customer needs within existing policies, procedures and standards.
- If required, engineer a non-standard solution to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Interface with any required agencies or authorities as required.
- Provide ongoing support through the construction stage.
- Produce as-built drawings for input into the municipality Geo Spatial System.
Allteck has significant experience in residential, commercial and industrial distribution design, having completed hundreds of design projects for a wide range of clients. We offer:
- New electrical utility services in new developments or within established neighbourhoods.
- Residential, commercial and industrial service upgrades.
- Overhead-to-Underground single or three phase conversions.
- Primary reconductoring
- Utility infrastructure trespass remediation.
Allteck Engineering has proven track record of distribution engineering having worked with a wide array of clients for hundreds of residential, commercial and industrial projects. We have particular strength in:
- Engineering and design of new residential or mixed use subdivisions.
- Non-standard structure or facility design.
- Development and implementation of asset management programs to determine end-of-life conditions and design a cost-effective replacement strategy.
A Proven History
Allteck has an extensive and proud history of design for customers large and small. Some of our clients include FortisBC, TransCanada and Chevron. Below is a table outlining recent projects Allteck has completed, demonstrating the breadth of our experience in the engineering and design space.
|Fortis BC, Inc.||Residential New Customer Connect||2014-2023||Residential, Commerical and Industrial Design projects||Okanagan, B.C.|
|Fortis BC, Inc.||System Upgrade||2019-2020||Design and Engineering services for infrastructure upgrades||Okanagan, B.C.|
|Chevron Canada Ltd.||JGC Fluor 25kVElectrical Powerline
|2016||Design, Engineer, Procure, Install, Test and Commission of a 25kV overhead line||Kitimat, B.C.|
|TransCanada||Groundbirch PrimaryServices||2016-2019||Design & Engineering Services and Construction||Okanagan, B.C.|
|Lakestone Developments Ltd.||Multiple Residential Projects||2016-2020||Design & Engineering Services and Construction||Okanagan, B.C.|
|District of Peachland||Peachland Water Treatment Facility||2018-2020||Primary Feeder for Water treatment facility – Design, Engineering and Construction||Okanagan, B.C.|
|Nisga’a Lisims Government||Residential Lodge service||2015-2016||Design, Engineering services and Construction||New Aiyanish, B.C.|
|Skeena River Ranch||25kV Primary Extension||2017||Design, Engineering services and Construction||Terrace, B.C.|
View Project Gallery