- Modify the existing PQ4 transmission line crossing to accommodate a new CP Rail spur line (Red Bull Track) currently under construction in the area.
- Relocation of an existing galvanized steel H-Frame structure type T73-001-VC-01-25m support height. The existing structure shall be removed and re-installed approximately 30m from existing location. The existing structure is direct embedded in steel casing.
- The PQ4 Circuit feeds the new K+S Potash Mine and Enbridge Bethune Pump Station requiring all work to be completed with the circuit energized
- Dismantling and re-installing the existing steel H-frame structure with the 230kV circuit energized
- Installation of 2 each 12m X 1.2m Steel Casing using Vibratory Hammer, between energized 230kV phases.
- Working on CP rail ROW
Specialized Work Methods:
- 230kV Liveline and Barehand Work Procedures