Title: Site Administrator
Job Classification: Site Administrator
Reports to: Project Manager
Location: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Start Date: Immediately
COMPANY: Allteck Line Contractors builds and maintains the infrastructure the delivers electricity, and all its conveniences, to neighborhoods and businesses. Across Canada we provide engineering and construction solutions to our electrical utility and industrial customers including. With a disciplined approach to project delivery and the utilization of innovative technologies, we build projects responsibly and safely. If you’re an individual looking to grow and build your career, do so by building the infrastructure that powers the world around you.
ROLE: The Site Administrator will support the project team with day-to-day administration during construction project lifecycle. This includes time-keeping, arranging travel, coordination, developing correspondence and document control.
- Administer daily timesheets including coding, allowances and approvals
- Time entry of equipment and collection of prorate / driver logs and pre-trip inspections.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for project team and construction staff.
- Process credit card transactions, personal expenses, fuel receipts, vacation requests.
- Liaise between fields and payroll department to resolve payroll issues.
- Set up, review, code and track purchase orders and invoices.
- Prepare letters, correspondence, meeting minutes and other ad hoc documentation.
- Maintain master registers of documentation and information filing systems for all project documents;
- Distribute documents, revisions, and new construction work packages in accordance with the document distribution matrices;
- Quality check transmittals and documentation for compliance;
- Maintain office supplies.
EDUCATION TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate with at least two-year related business experience;
- Preference to experience in working in a schedule driven environment in a construction or engineering company
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to work a rotating construction shift (i.e. 21 on, 7 off)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of disciplines in a dynamic business setting.
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and manage multiple submissions.