Title: Senior Administrative Assistant
Job Classification: Senior Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Corporate Office Manager
Location: Burnaby, B.C.
Start Date: Immediately
Responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the Corporate Office Manager, Executive Management Team (EMT) and other senior management. In addition to more complex functions and services, such as arranging travel plans, management of calendars, dealing with customers and clients, scheduling meetings and appointments it will also require typical receptionist duties for coverage.
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, emails and visitors for the EMTl
- Draft letters, memos, reports, etc. from written drafts, dictation equipment or other sources.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing and mailing.
- Retrieve and maintain documents from electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Provide direct administrative support to the EMT’s and Corporate Office Manager.
- Prepare travel schedules, agenda for meetings, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for the EMT
- Coordinate the logistical aspects for meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Assist and Arrange for catering, locations, distribution of information with respect to the event.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for signature of executive team for format, content, grammar, and spelling; make edits as necessary.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research; in word, excel, power point as well as prepares presentations; such as power point, adobe illustrator
- Complete expense reports including monthly visa reports, pay invoices, and other monetary duties.
- Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.