Title: Project Coordinator
Job Classification: Project Coordinator - Construction
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Start Date: Immediately
ABOUT ALLTECK LINE CONTRACTORS
For over 30 years, Allteck has grown to be one of Canada’s most respected and innovative high voltage service companies. Our services include the design, installation, maintenance and repair of all types of high voltage infrastructure.
In November 2001, Allteck became a subsidiary of Quanta Services Inc., the largest electric power services contractor in North America. As a result, the Quanta family of companies is well-recognized for its ability to provide innovative solutions in a variety of industries in North America.
Allteck offers a comprehensive compensation package, starting at 3 weeks vacation progressing to 6 weeks after 10 years, RSP matching, a Health and Wellness program plus a 100% company paid benefits. This position is located in our Saskatoon Office location.
Allteck is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team!
The Project Coordinator will define project requirements and scope. Identify project resources, and monitor the efforts of project team members.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Establish a Project Charter for each approved project, defining the projects goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, work breakdown structure, milestones, and deliverables.
- Provide on-site project coordination support and progress reports.
- Work directly with project and construction managers as well as construction team to plan, coordinate and track all work activities, site instructions and RFI’s.
- Work directly with accounting to process vendors, purchase orders and invoices and ensure budgets are maintained.
- Work directly with commercial manager to ensure all contract and sub-contractor activities and budgets are adhered to as outline in bids as well as executed contracts.
- Manage site administration staff and training, document control, drawings and applicable tracking logs
- Manage and schedule crew turn-arounds and coordinate with fleet on equipment and vehicles
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in working in a schedule driven environment in a construction or engineering company.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, communications, marketing or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a project administrator or document control role (Required).
- 3 years of work experience in the Construction Industry (Preferred).
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Preference made with skills in CRM tools such as Salesforce or Dynamics.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Time management skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Travel may be required.
- Class 5 driver’s license.