Title: Field Operations Administrator
Job Classification: Field Operations Administrator
Reports to: Area Manager
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Start Date: Immediately
ABOUT ALLTECK LINE CONTRACTORS
For over 30 years, Allteck has grown to be one of Canada’s most respected and innovative high voltage service companies. Our services include the design, installation, maintenance and repair of all types of high voltage infrastructure.
In November 2001, Allteck became a subsidiary of Quanta Services Inc., the largest electric power services contractor in North America. As a result, the Quanta family of companies is well-recognized for its ability to provide innovative solutions in a variety of industries in North America.
Allteck offers a comprehensive compensation package, starting at 3 weeks vacation progressing to 6 weeks after 10 years, RSP matching, a Health and Wellness program plus a 100% company paid benefits. This position is located in our Saskatoon Office location.
Responsible for the assistance to the Operations team in an administrative nature.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Providing support in areas of, project management analysis, budget preparation and reporting and tracking.
- Assisting on all customer invoices, ensuring accuracy and correcting errors and omissions.
- Managing weekly timesheets and associated processes for all area employees.
- Assisting with managing and tracking vehicles and fuel cards and managing uniform tracking.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports, as well as ad hoc reports as required.
- Assisting with the administrative aspects of the bid submission process.
- Coordinating special meetings, events, travel arrangements and calendar requirements of the Superintendent and Operations manager.
- Communicating with all levels of management and staff within the organization, as well field staff on a daily basis.
- Providing administrative support, ordering office supplies and general duties, as required.
- Office Administrator: 3 years (Preferred)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Able to perform moderately complex account reconciliations.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity skills, specifically intermediate proficiency with Excel.