Title: IT Service Desk Administrator
Job Classification: Tier 1 IT Service Desk Administrator
Reports to: Senior IT Manager
Location: Burnaby, BC
Start Date: Immediately
Allteck is seeking a Tier 1 IT Service Desk Administrator to join our team!
Allteck Line Contractors Inc. has decades of engineering, construction and project management experience in the Utility, Oil and Gas, Forestry, and Transportation sectors. With regional offices throughout Western Canada, our workforce of 350 professionals includes over 200 tradesmen. Through our association with parent company, Quanta Services, our reach also extends into the United States.
The IT Service Desk Administrator will be accountable for providing timely, professional and reliable technical support for inquiries via emails, voicemails, in-person and remote requests company-wide.
This position is based out of our head office in Burnaby, BC and reports to the Senior IT Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Providing front-line customer support and troubleshooting for the IT department
- Providing support & technical expertise in Hardware, Printers, Telephony, Software and Applications
- Providing support for system upgrades and rollouts
- Assist with documentation and systems audit (updating and maintaining asset inventory)
- 20% travel to other offices in the Lower Mainland (Burnaby, Surrey, Langley), Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract required
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- Experience working with Windows 7/10 and OSX environments, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook/O365
- Experience with SOX Compliance
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, ITIL Foundation, ITSM/Ticketing systems (ie ManageEngine & ServiceNow)
- Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive compensation package, including extended health and dental and RSP contributions.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Tier 1 IT Support: 1 year (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)